Thank you to the developers

Status
Not open for further replies.

diskdiddler

Wizard
Just wanted to thank the developers for the work they've been doing.

I oup in an out of scope request to get a qbittorrent plugin working for iocage, despite the port being out of date at fresh ports and there having never actually been a plugin made for freenas ever. (Including warden)

Job was accepted and I'm not sure if they worked with the freshports maintainer, but it's now up to date and planned to be put in to iocage.

I also put in a request to create a heap of plugins from the old warden system to be available on 11.2 at launch. For a smooth transition for existing warden usersu This was also accepted and should really make things great going forward.

Thanks guys and girls.

Jailer

Not strong, but bad
Should be a good alternative for Transmission.

diskdiddler

Wizard
I'm pretty happy with it, I've been using it in a jail manually for a couple of years. I prefer it to transmission.

Look forward to more good plugins soon, REALLY want a tutorial how to make them.

Jailer

Not strong, but bad
Job was accepted and I'm not sure if they worked with the freshports maintainer, but it's now up to date and planned to be put in to iocage.
The plugin is available in the latest nightly already.

diskdiddler

Wizard
I'll test it out when I get home on my test VM.

Is there a way to install this on my production FN11.1 U5 machine?
But properly,.... In an iocage jail, as a plugin which will update? Via cli I assume

Status
Not open for further replies.