Strange Scale on CPU Temperature Graph in Web UI

Hello,

I've just finished a FreeNAS build for use at home based from an old desktop PC

Stuff You May or May Not Care About
  • Version: FreeNAS-11.3-U4.1

• Motherboard: ASUS A68HM-PLUS
  • CPU: AMD A8-7650K with Radeon R7
  • RAM: 8 GByte; but FreeNAS sees just under 7 GByte (presumably the built in graphics is grabbing some)
  • RaidZ2 using *
    • Western Digital 500 GByte WD5000AVCS
    • Western Digital 1 TByte WDC WD10EZEX
    • SAMSUNG 1 TByte HD103UJ
    • Seagate 500 GByte ST500DM002
  • Boot-Pool: SanDisk Ultra Fit 16 GByte
  • Hard disk controller: On-Board
  • Network card: On-Board
* I know that mirroring might provide better initial usage of these disks but I wanted the better redundancy of RAIDZ2 and this provides enough storage for us right now so the plan is to swap in larger drives as either current drives fail or we run out of space.

Everything is working as is, and I have some possible upgrade options
  • New PSU; because the current one is producing an irritating amount of noise (no it isn't the CPU Cooler or Case fans, they were producing an unbearable amount of noise and I've already replaced them)
  • More RAM, because I may want to run a plug-in (I suspect my daughter may want me to run the Minecraft plug-in)
  • New disks as required
The Actual Problem

Honestly it isn't that much of a problem but when I go to the CPU monitoring page the scale on the temperature graph is marked 0-20°C. When Idle it shows a flatish line around the 0°C level with temperature spikes up to just over 20°C coinciding with usage spikes. I am reasonably certain that my CPU doesn't idle at 0°C; the new cooler isn't that good and the BIOS shows it idling in the low 30's.

I'm not overly concerned by this but is anyone else seeing this? Is it a known issue? Is it a fixable issue?

Thanks for that, it appears that what is being graphed is what is being reported so I think I am going to stop worrying about it.