Storage Pool Degraded Even After Replacing Drives Multiple Times and in Different Slots

zeos10000

Cadet
Hello!

My Truenas Storage Pool Degraded several months ago Even After Replacing Drives Multiple Times and in Different Slots
zeosvol2(System Dataset Pool)DEGRADED warning | 18.61 TiB (91%) Used | 1.88 TiB Free

I am running Version: TrueNAS-12.0-U8.1 on a Dell Poweredge R510 with 32GB Memory and 8 each 4TB WD Red Drives.
I've resilvered at least 3 times over the last few months and even tried to change the drives to different slots thinking it might be a hardware issue and have tried to use a couple of different new drives but they won't come online. I am worried about another drive going offline.

Any ideas what may be going on?
Thank you in advance for your help!

1660144834824.png

1660144452971.png

sretalla