Still trying to clear up 11.3 transition failures.

Dirk

Patron
After three weeks and thirty hours I could really use some help as I'm not finding it on my own. I'm asking in these forums as there is a larger pool of Sab and Sonarr users.

After 4 years of my setup I upgraded to Freenas 11.6 and Sonarr broke. I updated Sabnzbd to the latest and it is working. Downloads are coming into Sab just fine and they are unpacking. What is left is a folder in completed with a proper name on the folder but not on the file inside. File is obfuscated. mkv.

Sonarr has an ever expanding list in Activity with an error of..."no files found are eligible for import in /mnt/torrents/sabnzbd/complete/show episode_name. This is outside the jail and is part of freenas pool /mnt/AllDrives/Media/Downloads/sabnzbd/complete (a mount point between the two)
i hope that made sense.

The mount points at this time are....

sab.JPG

sonarr.JPG

The mount points have been worked with but after all the documentation I've seen nothing clearly explains the mount point between the two apps.

I don't think it is a permission problem as both apps are running on media user (same uid in and out of the jails) and the AllDrives/Media directories and below are media uid and gid.

Very desperate for help on this as I've lost the last two weekends working on iy.

Thanks

sretalla