Sonarr Net Problems

scorpdevil

Cadet
Hi Everyone,

I recently created a new TrueNAS 12.0 just to have my PLEX and of course will require Radarr, Sonarr, and SABnzbd. They were all installed thru the Plugins tab and settings are as default.

The problem I'm having is with Sonarr the rest do work as intended.

Problem:

Sonarr is able to read/write in the root folder and can see my already existing TvShows, but I can't import them. I get the error "Search failed, please try again later." for all of the shows.

I can't add my indexer.

I can't search for new shows.

Basically, anything to do with navigating the internet is not working.

Has anyone experienced the same issue?

Samuel Tai

Never underestimate your own stupidity
Check your network settings in Network->Global Configuration. Usually these types of problems are due to a lack of either DNS servers and/or default gateway.

scorpdevil

Cadet

scorpdevil

Cadet
I found the problem. We have to disable the Certificate Validation in Sonarr.

Settings>General>Sertificate Validation

youngspark

Cadet
I alos have the same issue with Sonarr and any plugins I install for that matter, Ive tried so many different network configurations and cannot for the life of me work it out, Global configuration is all automatically set - True Nas can down load updates and connect to the internet fine but any plugins I install do not seem to access the outside web. Sonar will not allow importing any of my tv shows as it cannot connect to the server to confirm the status. :(

youngspark

Cadet
Global config

Attachments

• SONARR.PNG
    SONARR.PNG
    29.1 KB · Views: 307