Running incredibly slow, SABNZBD won't enable from GUI anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

fearLess

Cadet
Hi all,

Looking for a bit of help as I'm really bad at this, just trying to find my way.
My friend built this server for me as a plex media server working with sabnzbd and sickrage, and everything was working great until about 3 days ago.

I've been having an issue for the past 6 months where I couldn't update Plex or SAB as I'd get a PBI error and the storages would unmount. The plugins would work perfectly fine but I hated seeing that updates were available yet I couldn't update.

Searching the net I found the only solution was to delete the plugin, reinstall it and let plex rebuild it's library and have to set SABNZBD up again, which I didn't have a problem with.

Plex worked fine, reinstalled it and rebuilt the library no issues, SAB on the other hand won't even start. I click on the "On" switch and it'll sit there with the 3 loading bars forever until it times out and nothing happens, again found some Shell commands on the net and managed to get it up and running, but ever since then it runs incredibly slow, I click on a page like "Settings" and it'll time out and come back about 5-10 seconds later, it struggles to fetch NZBs that it gets from Sickrage and I really don't know what to do.

I've tried deleting the plugin, deleting the storages, reinstalling the plugin and recreating the storages and still runs really bad.

I'm running 9.10.2-U5, it's updated as much as it can.

I have a HPE ProLiant Gen8 G1610T Microserver with 16GB ECC Crucial RAM and a 4TB WD Red HDD

I'd really appreciate some help / guidance on what to do as I'm really not sure.

Possibly related to this, if I click "Plugins" then "Installed" it takes around 2 minutes for it to show what Plugins I actually have installed, is this normal? FreeNAS is running on a Pen Drive plugged into the internal USB port, is this a sign of that Pen Drive failing?

Thanks again
Luke

Status
Not open for further replies.