Replacement disk unavailable/faulted after resilver

Code:
FreeBSD 12.2-RELEASE-p10 amd64
CPU: Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU G3240 @ 3.10GHz (3092.90-MHz K8-class CPU)
FreeBSD/SMP: Multiprocessor System Detected: 2 CPUs
avail memory = 3955978240 (3772 MB)
SAS Card: Dell H200 LSI 9211-8i
All Disks: HGST HUS723030ALS640
Pool: MAIN
    -- (vDev1)RAIDZ1 4x3TB Drives
    -- (vDev2)RAIDZ1 4x3TB Drives

Yesterday I noticed a loud clicking sound coming from my server so I checked in TrueNAS and noticed that one of the disks was showing as UNAVAILABLE in the pool status screen and the pool was DEGRADED.

I added a new (refurbished) disk as I had a few spare just in case and selected the 'Replace' option. The disk eventually completed resilvering but was showing as FAULTED with CHECKSUM and Read/Write errors. Ok, I though it must be a faulty disk I'll try another one from the same batch. I have been using disks from this batch for a couple of years but never had one fail.

So I took the FAULTED disk OFFLINE and replaced it using the 'Replace' option again. After the resilvering had completed I heard the same clicking sound again and noticed that the disk was showing as UNAVAILABLE in TrueNAS.

I have replaced the power cables to this drive but it seems odd that 3 disks attached to this slot have now failed. I am reluctant to test the data cable by swapping it with one of the others as they are all in use and I would not want to risk damaging another disk and corrupting the pool.

Is it common for resilvering to damage hard drives or is it more likely to be the data cable/SAS Card?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.