Regarding Lacp - not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there ,
I have set up a freenas box this week . There are 8 loan cards attached to it. I have configured cisco switch . But the scenario is, when I try real-time bench mark , I hardly can cross 1gbps. And when I have checked the report , it shows only nic 4 was transmitting and receiving data . Rest 7 net cards were idle.

I have checked the priority settings of that lagg0 virtual card and found priorities are assigned properly , 0 to 7 and that active card was having priority 4.

I need some help in this regard . Is it my Nas box miss configured ? Or the settings on the Cisco switch . By the way, it is cisco 2690S.

Could you please she'd some light into this matter? If it possible , could any of you provide me the configuration for Nas lagg and Cisco? I'm not much okay with Cisco switch .

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Best Regards ,
Kallol

See sticky here: https://forums.freenas.org/index.php?threads/lacp-friend-or-foe.30541/

How are you performing the benchmark? You won't see speeds above 1gbit/s with a single client.
Hi,
I have done the performance bench marking. The result is very poor - on a single PC i get around 95MBps, when i try with multiple PCs (25), it's also in total 95-98MBps. As I have mentioned earlier, only one nic is actively working as per the reports. Rest are just idle.

Is it BSD related issue, or Cisco?

Thanks again for your input - any further help will be much appreciated.

Best regards,
Kallol

Status
Not open for further replies.