LAG (LACP) Created and UP but not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

drich1982

Cadet
Hello all! I have been searching the forms and Google but have not been able to fix my issue. I am trying to setup Link Aggregation (LACP) on my FreeNas box. I have attempted any different scenarios and am pretty much stuck. Whether I use the GUI or the console I still get the same outcome. The lag is created with an IP and Up status but I cannot ping the IP. I have tried plugging in one cable at a time just to see if there was a negotiation issue. I have tried different configurations on the switch as well which include removing lag, creating lag with/out LACP etc. To add additional troubleshooting I removed the lagg in FreeNas and tried adding it as a FEC or even loadbalance but It still does not work. I have listed the basic setup below. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

FreeNas: 8.0.4
NIC1: Onboad (managment only)
NIC2: Trendnet PCi (lagg0)
NIC3: Trendnet PCi (lagg0)

Switch: Cisco SLM2048 which has web management only :(
Ports 26 and 27 are part of a LAG1 with LACP enabled and link status as 1000 up.

drich1982

Cadet
OK figures.. I had to disable the onboard card delete all interfaces and re add them again and everything is running smoothly now!

Status
Not open for further replies.