Reasonable price for Chelsio T520-CR

ChrisRJ

Wizard
What would you consider a reasonable price for a Chelsio T520-CR card?

Can anyone recommend a seller in Germany for this? I am of course also looking on eBay, but perhaps someone has experience here.

Thanks!

Back in March 2022 brand new I was paying £332+VAT per card and SFP modules £19+VAT each.

Etorix

Wizard
£332+VAT per card
Ouch!

Of course, for a new card, with vendor guarantee, one has to pay what the seller asks. For refurbished cards, I've long considered that $100-120 on eBay US was an opportunity to catch whenever possible (which required to wait and watch…).
But in the past months I've seen Chelsio cards from China for as low as $50. Since I've not heard of fake Chelsio cards so far, and it would seem strange to set up facilities for producing convincing fakes of ten years old cards to be sold at low price, my assumption is that large datacentres have upgraded their infrastructure and massively offloaded their old 10 GbE hardware—implying that these cards are genuine. But I've not tested the hypothesis myself, as I had already hoarded enough T520s for my own use.

Enterprise customer price unfortunatley. No doubt you can get a much better price if you are able to shop around.