Plex has IP address but not accessible locally

ziembaluke

Cadet
Sooo after having my router fail and resetting up my network I was having trouble getting freenas to take an IP. On the server-side I deleted my network Bond and reset the interfaces and they both got IP addresses. But once I went into the GUI to start Plex it wouldn't receive and IP and gave this error.
"DHCP - FAILED PARSING: list index out of range"

So then, of course, I started poking around settings in the Jail and ended up getting the Plex server to grab an IP from the router separate from the freenas ips. But now when I click management on that plugin it opens the window to the IP and there is no Plex.

Then to try something else I tried to install the Plexpass plugin and got this error when I tried to go to the available plugins page in Freenas.

Error: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 166, in call_method
result = await self.middleware.call_method(self, message)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 1093, in call_method
return await self._call(message['method'], serviceobj, methodobj, params, app=app, io_thread=False)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 1037, in _call
return await self._call_worker(name, *args)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 1058, in _call_worker
return await self.run_in_proc(main_worker, name, args, job)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 990, in run_in_proc
return await async_run_in_executor(loop, executor, method, *args, **kwargs)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/utils/asyncio_.py", line 41, in async_run_in_executor
raise result
RuntimeError: Cmd('git') failed due to: exit code(128)
cmdline: git clone -v https://github.com/freenas/iocage-ix-plugins.git /mnt/Plex/iocage/.plugin_index
stderr: 'Cloning into '/mnt/Plex/iocage/.plugin_index'...
fatal: unable to access 'https://github.com/freenas/iocage-ix-plugins.git/': Could not resolve host: github.com

I am at a loss at this point and this could also be me setting up the server wrong in the beginning but I have no clue any help is welcome.

Thanks

System Info
OS Version:
FreeNAS-11.2-U8
(Build Date: Feb 14, 2020 15:55)

Processor:
Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2450 0 @ 2.10GHz (32 cores)

Memory:
48 GiB

Plex Plugin Version:
11.2-RELEASE-p13