Please update the resilio sync plugin to latest version

Status
Not open for further replies.

byte

Cadet
Dear developers, Please update the resilio sync plugin to latest version. I found the resilio sync plugin was V2.4.4 in the list of available plugins. The resilio sync latest version is V2.5.7, it solved the problem that clients can not be synchronized while resilio tracker servers were blocked in some countries and regions. It was a serious problem and necessary. Thanks a lot.

Artion

Patron
Consider posting a feature request following the 'Report a Bug' link found at the top of the forum page.

upload_2017-8-17_8-14-45.png

amiskell

Patron
I wouldn't expect them to update the current Resilio Sync plugin as it's warden-based and all jails/plugins are moving to iocage in the next update to FreeNAS (11.1).

I already have an open bug (https://bugs.freenas.org/issues/24739) for them to create an iocage-based Resilio plugin. I'd assume they'd use the latest version of Resilio available when rebuilding the plugin.

In the meantime, I just built a standard jail and installed Resilio there. It was pretty easy to do and I can update it to the latest version whenever I want.

Status
Not open for further replies.