Please update the resilio sync plugin to latest version

Status
Not open for further replies.

byte

Cadet
Dear developers, Please update the resilio sync plugin to latest version. I found the resilio sync plugin was V2.4.4 in the list of available plugins of FreeNAS 11.0. The resilio sync latest version is V2.5.7, it solved the problem that clients can not be synchronized while resilio tracker servers were blocked in some countries and regions. It was a serious problem and necessary. Thanks a lot.

Artion

Patron
Consider posting a feature request following the 'Report a Bug' link found at the top of the forum page.

upload_2017-8-17_8-13-57.png

Chris Moore

Hall of Famer
Dear developers, Please update the resilio sync plugin to latest version. I found the resilio sync plugin was V2.4.4 in the list of available plugins of FreeNAS 11.0. The resilio sync latest version is V2.5.7, it solved the problem that clients can not be synchronized while resilio tracker servers were blocked in some countries and regions. It was a serious problem and necessary. Thanks a lot.
The developers don't usually monitor the message board. If you need something like that done you should open a bug report or a future request through the ticketing system.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

D

dlavigne

@byte Note that you have to use bugs.freenas.org (which the Report a Bug link goes to), not the bugs discussion forum.

bandroidx

Cadet
did you create a ticket for this? i would like to vote for the same, is there a way to update the plugin ourselves?

Status
Not open for further replies.