New Home FreeNAS User

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Smith

Cadet
Hello,

I have been using freeNAS for awhile now, having a few issues hence joining the forum!

My Build:
Supermicro X9SCM
Intel i5-2500 3.30GHz with Stock Cooler
10GB ECC RAM
6x WD 2TB RED
1x Noctua NF-S12A PWM
2x Noctua NF-P12 PWM
Corsiar VS350 PSU
Fractal Design Define Mini Series Micro ATX Case

BigDave

FreeNAS Enthusiast
Welcome to the Forums!

joeschmuck

Old Man
Welcome to the forums.

Periodically I like to point out our Forum Rules as these give some great advice, and that if you post a request for help, there may be some specific information we need and the rules point that data out. Below is my canned answer if someone asks for help but it appears they did nothing on their own first. Also, providing good details and assuming we have no idea what you are talking about, this can lead to a faster solution.

This is a canned response in order to speed up the process of helping you and the team of forum supporters.

Some simple steps to take (depending on the problem):
1) If you have not already done so, Read the Fourm Rules. These are very short and provide you some information on what type of data we expect you to provide.
2) If you have a setup or configuration question please read the user manual using the link located at the top of the page.
3) If you have a problem/failure, please perform a Forum or Google search for your question/error message. If this does not reveal a solution then please read the Forum Rules and provide the required data (system hardware and any configuration data) if it hasn't already been provided.

Google Search Example: "freenas jail no dhcp" or "freenas offline uncorrectable sectors". A search like this can provide a quick answer.

Cheers!

Ericloewe

Server Wrangler

danb35

Hall of Famer
Status
Not open for further replies.