New build on 11.4u4. Reporting graphs blank

2twisty

Contributor
Been searching for relevant help all over and the only references I can find to my problem are from 11.2. This is a brand new build:

Ryzen 3700x
Asus B450 GAMING
64GB ECC
8x 8TB in RaidZ2
250GB SLOG

BOOTING FROM USB (thought this was OK, but my research now says NO), plan to change this

Almost all my reporting graphs are blank. About all I can see is CPU Usage. Oddly, on the dashboard, it reports core temps and I can see them rise and fall, but I get zero data when I use the reporting section.

System is working; but I have no performance data. Older threads related to this suggested checking / restarting collectd. I checked and it was running...so I restarted it anyway. I have rebooted the server a few times since some report that they had success with that (although I don't consider that a valid resolution, but a workaround), all to no avail.

Could this somehow (HOW?) be related to the fact that I am booting from USB? I have 2 other FreeNAS 11.3U3 systems (all Ryzen based, but different motherboards) and they all seem to work fine -- except they are not booted from USB.

Anything I should look at?

I plan to move the install to an SSD ASAP, but the array is busy at the moment so I can't make those changes until it's done (formatting a 35TB vdisk for a VM running)

Please advise

Alecmascot

Guru
Did you clear the browser cache ?

2twisty

Contributor
Yup. Even tried a different browser.

Same browser also works with the 11.3u3 box

2twisty

Contributor
Um... So now it's magically working. Changed nothing, Came back into the office, browser window was still open from yesterday. Clicked on reporting and all is working.

Bizarre.