Need help: IPMI SEL low space left due to +vcore1

ionutm80

Dabbler
Hi guys,

I have a system based on Asus P10S-I (with IPMI module ASMB8-IKVM) and a Core I3-7100. Recently, coincidence or not, after updating to TrueNAS Core 12.0-U1 I kept receiving the following error mesasge: IPMI SEL low space left: 3888 bytes (91% used). I SSH and clean it with "ipmitool sel clear" command but immediately it fills up again. I have checked the logs in IPMI web interface and indeed there are a lot of entries regarding "+vcore1 voltage lower critical / upper critical asserted/deasserted". Do you have any idea where this is coming from? Is my PSU dying (I have a Seasonic S12II-520 Bronze 520W) or is it due to voltage variations from my electricity supplier? Did you ever encountered this? I need to mention that this behavior is happening with or without a voltage regulator, I do not have an UPS. Needles to mention that this also happens with 12.0-U2.1.

Thanks a lot in advance for your input.

sretalla