SOLVED 'MiniDLNA data did not validate, configure it first.'

Status
Not open for further replies.

zwaregast

Dabbler
I'm working with a 32 bit version of FreeNAS 9.2. I'm trying to install MiniDLNA. When I try to turn the service status to 'on', i get the following error:

MiniDLNA data did not validate, configure it first.

I already added a storage to the jail and chmodded the media folder in the jail. After doing a reboot, the status switched to on by itself. However, the dlna server wasn't visible from other devices. After turning the status off, I again could not set it back to on. What is happening?

Yatti420

Wizard
Turn on vimage.. I found that helps with some devices.. As for your configuration you are sure it's ok.. You have double checked the config? I have it running from an old setup via x86..

zwaregast

Dabbler
Turn on vimage.. I found that helps with some devices.. As for your configuration you are sure it's ok.. You have double checked the config? I have it running from an old setup via x86..

Thanks, I'll try it out. I'm pretty sure cause the last time I had the same settings and it worked back then.

Yatti420

Wizard
Your configuring the MiniDLNA plugin from the plugins menu?

zwaregast

Dabbler
I sorted it out. It seems that there was something wrong with the media directory path.

Status
Not open for further replies.