minidlna - media

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdinis87

Dabbler
Hi,
i'm trying to configure minidlna.
I installed jail and minidlna and both of them are working, i have a mount point "source:/mnt/D_Externo/Media and Destination:/mnt/D_Externo/Jail/Software/media".
But the problem is, when i try to acess from vlc or kinsky minidlna, when i enter in the Library of minidlna i only have 3 folders, Music, Pictures and Video. But the folder "Media" doesn't have this 3 folders, and when i put a file on "media" i can't see it.
Resume: minidlna is working i can acess to the server form any dlna client but i can't scan files.
thanks

sdinis87

Dabbler
I think is that what i have...
My volume is "mnt/D_Externo"
i have 3 dataset, "mnt/D_Externo/Jail", "mnt/D_Externo/Media" and "mnt/D_Externo/Software".
my mount point is: "source:/mnt/D_Externo/Media and Destination:/mnt/D_Externo/Jail/Software/media"
And the minidlna configuracion i have "/mnt/D_Externo/Media" in media directory but i still have this problem.

William Grzybowski

Wizard
iXsystems
There is a bug in minidlna path selector... use "/media", it should be the path within the jail... and not "/mnt/D_Externo/Media"

sdinis87

Dabbler
Thanks, problem fixed.
I just changed the path selector to "/media" in minidlna and now its working. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.