Minidlna problem: SQL ERROR 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

dk_Albion

Cadet
Hi!

First off, I am new to the forums, but have been silently using Freenas with no problems for some time now. So hi from me to everybody, already got lots of information from the forums and want to thank everybody for that!

Now on-topic.

Last week I decided it was as good a moment as any to upgrade from my 8.0.3 Multimedia Beta version to 8.2 release. On this Beta solution I had installed minidlna manually according some instructions found on this forum.

I upgraded the system without any problems, and also the install of the Plugin Jail worked fine. It took me some time to get the Mount Point working, but now if I use the Shell and go into the jail I am able to see my mount point directory with all sub-folders. Afterwards I started installing the minidlna plugin and configured it accordingly. The dlna server was found by my xbox and tv, but it showed no files, but the configured Mount Points are accessible from the jail and the files visible when using the shell.

After a reboot it paused for 30 seconds or so on the "Starting minidlna" step before it continued. After the boot was complete the following lines where in the minidlna.log file:

[2012/10/02 22:45:20] minidlna.c:917: warn: Starting MiniDLNA version 1.0.24 [SQLite 3.7.13].
[2012/10/02 22:45:20] sql.c:41: error: SQL ERROR 8 [attempt to write a readonly database]
pragma default_cache_size = 8192;
[2012/10/02 22:45:20] minidlna.c:1019: warn: HTTP listening on port 8200

I guess this causes the system not to index the files and also cause the pause during boot, but I can't figure out how to solve this issue.

Some additional information about my configuration:
I've got 4 ZFS datasets: (All denying anonymous access, only root user and a certain group is allowed access).
- /mnt/Data/Media
- /mnt/Data/Media/Music
- /mnt/Data/Media/Video
- /mnt/Data/Media/Pictures

After the minidlna plugin install I used the Shell to access the Jail, and create the Following directory:
/mnt/Data/Jail/Plugins/usr/pbi/minidlna-amd64/Media

Then I configured 4 Mount Points:
1) /mnt/Data/Media to /mnt/Data/Jail/Plugins/usr/pbi/minidlna-amd64/Media
2) /mnt/Data/Media/Music to /mnt/Data/Jail/Plugins/usr/pbi/minidlna-amd64/Media/Music
etc..
Note that the "/mnt/Data/Jail/Plugins/usr/pbi/minidlna-amd64/Media/Music" automatically appeared after mounting the Media directory stated at 1, but it did not have any subfolders like the Music directory in my zfs dataset. This is when I decided to do the mounts 2, 3 and 4.

I configured Minidlna like this:
media_dir=/mnt/Data/Jail/Plugins/usr/pbi/minidlna-amd64/Media
port=8200
inotify=yes
enable_tivo=no
strict_dlna=no
notify_interval=895
friendly_name=medianas
media_dir=V,/mnt/Data/Jail/Plugins/usr/pbi/minidlna-amd64/Media/Video
media_dir=A,/mnt/Data/Jail/Plugins/usr/pbi/minidlna-amd64/Media/Music
media_dir=P,/mnt/Data/Jail/Plugins/usr/pbi/minidlna-amd64/Media/Pictures

Last but not least, I am using the Freenas 8.2 Release build with the minidlna-1.0.24_1-amd64 plugin.

Hopefully I've provided sufficient information to you all to help me with my problem.

Thanks!

Bas

Status
Not open for further replies.