SOLVED Migration from Core: missed NFS and SSH

francisaugusto

Contributor
Hi,
I just migrated from Core to Scale. Now none of my NFS shares are visible or mountable (I got an empty list with the former and permission denied with the later). My /etc/exports doesn't have any of my configured shares. NFS is running. I removed ACL's from the given dataset, to no avail.

I also can't ssh with my user (not root) to TrueNAS, it doesn't seem to take my password.

Any hints on what to investigate here?

UPDATE: SSH works, the shell from before wasn't available, so I just changed it to zsh and it worked again).

anodos

Sambassador
iXsystems
Hi,
I just migrated from Core to Scale. Now none of my NFS shares are visible or mountable (I got an empty list with the former and permission denied with the later). My /etc/exports doesn't have any of my configured shares. NFS is running. I removed ACL's from the given dataset, to no avail.

I also can't ssh with my user (not root) to TrueNAS, it doesn't seem to take my password.

Any hints on what to investigate here?
See known issues regarding NFS and migration from CORE.

Make sure you aren't using "wheel" group for mapall or maproot.

francisaugusto

Contributor
See known issues regarding NFS and migration from CORE.

Make sure you aren't using "wheel" group for mapall or maproot.
I am not using wheel. I complained about that, and I simply removed it. Still, no mounting.

francisaugusto

Contributor

francisaugusto

Contributor
Ok, There was one share that I forgot to remove "wheel" of, and when that one was fixed, everything worked again.