Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

gs1522

Cadet
Morning all am just having a few issues with my freenas it has been running fine for about 5 years fine.but now when I am trying to access the folders it hangs if i keep trying it does let me in but but the same thing happens when I try to copy a file or read its very hit and miss if its a large file its even worse. Please can anyone help.

danb35

Hall of Famer
We're going to need a lot more information to have any hope of answering your question. To begin with, a topic of "help" doesn't give any idea of what the problem is, and will cause many potential readers to skip over your thread entirely--if you change it to something descriptive, you'll have a better chance of people reading the thread, and therefore a better chance of people answering.

Second, you're going to need to provide information about your system--what hardware, what version of FreeNAS (if you've been running the same version for the last 5 years, this is the wrong forum--you need nas4free.com), what drive configuration, how your storage is set up, how your sharing is set up, what you've changed recently, how full your storage is, what folders are causing problems, etc. If you look at the red "Forum Rules" link at the top of the page, it should give an indication of what you'll need to provide.

Status
Not open for further replies.