Help with Sickrage

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrenel212

Explorer
Hi, I installed sickrage and set it up but when it gives me the following error:

2017-07-25 16:46:36 MAIN :: Unable to setup GitHub properly. GitHub will not be available. Error:

I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it but it still does the same

PC Specs
i3 3ghz
Asus Mobo
16gb ddr3 ram
250gb hdd
500gb hdd
2tb hdd

andrenel212

Explorer
Ok cool thanks. Is there anywhere i can get a guide to install Sonarr, i have looked on google but cant come across anything

danb35

Hall of Famer

andrenel212

Explorer
I need an idiots guide to install, i dont understand all that code

danb35

Hall of Famer
"All that code"? It's literally three commands. What part do you not understand?

Edit: Besides, as I said, it's available as a plugin. You don't even have to copy and paste those three commands.

Last edited:

andrenel212

Explorer
Sorry let me clarify, installing isnt the issue as thats easy with the plugin provided. what i dont understand is how to configure it

danb35

Hall of Famer
The only FreeNAS-specific configuration that needs to be done is that you need to add storage to the jail--specifically, you need to add the location where you're downloading files, and the location where you're storing your TV shows. The manual describes adding storage. The remaining configuration--setting up the indexer(s) and downloader(s)--is covered by the docs for Sonarr (https://github.com/Sonarr/Sonarr/wiki/Indexer-Integration, for example)

andrenel212

Explorer
Cool thanks seemed to have figured it out. Thanks again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rudi Pittman

Contributor
Disregard. Sickrage git repo is back although it still appears to be out of date with changes from the mirror site.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.