Help with Plex Media Server plugin!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GiovanniBA

Cadet
Hello everyone!

I'm new to FreeNas, but I've already managed to make my server work right to share files and as a server in the cloud.
But the Plex Media Server plugin is having trouble navigating the previously configured media directories and adding the files to your library.
What I find is that they do not have sufficient permissions to browse the server directories.

I'm using FreeNAS-11.0-U2 and the Plexmediaserver 1.8.1.4139 plexmediaserver-1.8.1.4139-amd64 plugin

I followed all the steps of this video that I found on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaiBWJ2r2Hg
However after installing Plex it does not browse the root directories, media etc ...

Below is an example of what is happening.

Attachments

• plex1.png
    plex1.png
    277.8 KB · Views: 430

danb35

Hall of Famer

Ray Milyard

Patron
Hello everyone!

I'm new to FreeNas, but I've already managed to make my server work right to share files and as a server in the cloud.
But the Plex Media Server plugin is having trouble navigating the previously configured media directories and adding the files to your library.
What I find is that they do not have sufficient permissions to browse the server directories.

I'm using FreeNAS-11.0-U2 and the Plexmediaserver 1.8.1.4139 plexmediaserver-1.8.1.4139-amd64 plugin

I followed all the steps of this video that I found on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaiBWJ2r2Hg
However after installing Plex it does not browse the root directories, media etc ...

Below is an example of what is happening.

What did you do to solve this?

GiovanniBA

Cadet
What did you do to solve this?

Using these links that friend @ danb35 posted here to help me, I actually found the posts before he posted here, then checked and saw that they were the same ones I had read. Hehehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.