Having trouble with downloading the TrueNAS CORE 13.0-U5.3

yukashi13

Cadet
I've been trying to download TrueNAS Core on my personal PC to place on a USB so I can install this onto my Nas Storage PC I built earlier this week. I was doing this over night since the download speed is very slow for some reason. I've tried to cancel it and re-download it a few times but the speed doesn't change. It's only happening to this ISO that i'm trying to download. My internet speed is totally fine too, is there anything I can do to make this download speed abit faster? It's also only downloads 130mbs of the Iso and then "completes" it and I have to redownload the whole thing again, It's done this 3 times so far, any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Speed Test:
1697596637517.png

1697596386909.png

1697596418742.png

Motherboard: Gigabyte x670 Gaming X
CPU: Ryzen 7 7700x
RAM: 32Gb Ram
GPU: 2080 Super

morganL

Captain Morgan
Administrator
iXsystems
Where are you located?

The software is on a global CDN so countries with poor global connectivity do experience slower downloads.

Dominick_Storj

Globally Distributed Genius
StorJ
Thanks for the report @yukashi13. We are scaling out capacity in Australia. I'll check with the team and post an update promptly.

draxx

Cadet
I'm also experiencing the slow downloads and timeouts - also from Australia/Melbourne

grmblhmpf

Cadet
I have the same problem, trying to download 13.0-U5.3-manual-update.tar from a location in Germany. The download is max 40kb/s and fails every time after a few minutes or hours. Can maybe someone please download this and share elsewhere? Is there a torrent download possibility? This CDN / Storj solution does not work at all for me... Help is appreciated!