[FreeNAS 9 Plugin] - BitTorrent Sync

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
and thank you very much for your work so far Joshua.
do you know of any other way to update/install the newest version of btsync in freenas 9.2.1.7?
you could just replace the /usr/pbi/btsync-amd64/bin/btsync binary with the latest. but if you can wait till early next week I'll have this done

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
Well I've updated the port and PBI repo for BtSync 1.4.75, but... there's an issue.
It seems using the latest port tree forces your system to switch to pkgng, which doesn't seem to work well with building PBIs.

I either gotta figure this out (go back to an old snapshot), or wait it out till things all work together again.

raidflex

Guru
Well I've updated the port and PBI repo for BtSync 1.4.75, but... there's an issue.
It seems using the latest port tree forces your system to switch to pkgng, which doesn't seem to work well with building PBIs.

I either gotta figure this out (go back to an old snapshot), or wait it out till things all work together again.

Any new developments on this issue?

diedrichg

Wizard

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
Do you have a command to update this pbi like you have for syncthing? service btsync update or something? Thank you for all your hard work!
there should be no need. update button in the freenas GUI should update to 1.4.83

Status
Not open for further replies.