FreeNAS-11.3-U2.1 replication wizard

stajo

Explorer
I am to set up a replication between two FreeNAS-11.3-U2.1 machines. In the documentation it says "Start by selecting the Source datasets to be replicated. To choose a dataset, click  (Browse) and select the dataset from the expandable tree." I did that yesterday but my local paths did not show up there, I thought it might be that I only just had set up the snapshot task and it hadnt ran yet, so I waited over night to see if I could click the folder and see my structure but it is the same again, no specific stucture there from my setup Is it something wrong in my setup, the documentation or am I just not grasping what should happen? Before that step I have choosen Source location* On this system.
replication.PNG

Samuel Tai

Never underestimate your own stupidity
Notice the little triangle next to the folder? Click that to expand. Rinse, repeat, until you find the dataset you need to replicate. Same thing for the destination host.

stajo

Explorer
Notice the little triangle next to the folder? Click that to expand. Rinse, repeat, until you find the dataset you need to replicate. Same thing for the destination host.
Magic. All the little details...:)
replication2.PNG