Freenas 11.3 left hand menu tabs are not working

burkburk

Cadet
Hi All

I'm not new to Freenas but still consider myself very much a novice,so i hope you guys can help.
I have just upgraded to 11.3, the installation went well with no hiccups and all went well (plex worked first time YAY), however when login into the freenas dashboard i can no longer use the left hand menu tabs.
To elaborate a bit more , when i click on the main menu tab General, Jails etc it will open the sub menus tabs ok, buty when i click on a sub menu Jails>installed or General>update etc nothing happens.

burkburk

Cadet
Quick update, the main menus do not work after plugins, not even shell, but guide does work.

Baffled!

sretalla