First Time VM Set Up (Scale)

TechLuvinGrl

Cadet
First I am really new to Truenas (coming from window envir). Trying to set up a really simple VM using Linux Mint.
I followed a couple videos from Youtube. I get stuck on the same step on both videos... I downloaded and put an ISO on my nas. The went through the setup. Then at one point i am supposed to click on a button ('Display' I think) to trigger the iso to install. But when I click on the display button nothing happens.

Am I missing something on my VM set up?

And what do i put for the CPU model (running 12th gen intel). I didn't see an Alder Lake option (not supported?).

Attached is my VM set up. Appreciate your feedback/advice. :smile:

Attachments

• Truenas VM Highlevel with buttons.jpg
    Truenas VM Highlevel with buttons.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 180
  • VM GPU.jpg
    VM GPU.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 177
  • VM General CPU.jpg
    VM General CPU.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 157
  • Truenas Dashboard2.jpg