Earn Your Recognition Today

Koop

Explorer
Hello, all!

I originally wrote a script that awards the badges automatically for when you complete it at 80% or higher. Naturally, as a marketing guy, it broke on me :frown:.

I am a bit behind but will spend some time over the next few days awarding that badge to all who get it. Once the badge is awarded, you will receive a notification and can equip it!

If anyone has any issues please feel free to reach out to me.

I forgive you buddy. I'm sure you'll get around to it in time.

Get those tech teams to write more material like this, it's really nice to have. I think it was written well for a high level overview. I Look forward to more quiz ideas and reading material that dive deeper into specifics aspects of TrueNAS.

Oh right. Did nobody make this joke?
blazin-saddles-we-dont-need-badges.gif

Get those tech teams to write more material like this, it's really nice to have. I think it was written well for a high level overview. I Look forward to more quiz ideas and reading material that dive deeper into specifics aspects of TrueNAS.
We're working on lots more in the pipeline. Of course, as we move up they will be more and more challenging. There is lots to learn, even for me. @HoneyBadger will do a good job challenging all of us!

voodoo5_6k

Dabbler
Hello, all!

I originally wrote a script that awards the badges automatically for when you complete it at 80% or higher. Naturally, as a marketing guy, it broke on me :frown:.

I am a bit behind but will spend some time over the next few days awarding that badge to all who get it. Once the badge is awarded, you will receive a notification and can equip it!

If anyone has any issues please feel free to reach out to me.
Thank you! This wasn't urgent or anything. I was just wondering whether I did something wrong, because I saw badges showing up on other profiles. Have a great weekend!

sfatula

Guru
In addition to being oddly worded I would argue that the answer to this is incorrect since almost any App (the software it's self) will have their own license which would not have to be the same as that for TrueNAS.
That's what I said. Oh well, a few were misleading to me and I read one wrong completely. Still easy pass.

sfatula

Guru
Guess I have to wait for the script fix. It was enjoyable, hope you guys create more.

Constantin

Vampire Pig
Scary… 96.9% yet I am *not* qualified by any stretch of the imagination re: scale.

sfatula

Guru
I don't know if @wsoteros has rerun the script or not, but apparently I'd need to claim the badge according to previous posts? If so, what screen? I see nothing about badges on any screen.

Davvo

MVP
I don't know if @wsoteros has rerun the script or not, but apparently I'd need to claim the badge according to previous posts? If so, what screen? I see nothing about badges on any screen.
When you get the badge you get a notification as well. No notification, no badge!

joeschmuck

Old Man
Scary… 96.9% yet I am *not* qualified by any stretch of the imagination re: scale.
Vampire Pigs must score in the Bacon range "99% Pure Bacon" to qualify. Mine took two or three days to show up. If it's been longer than that maybe post the date you passed the exam.

Constantin

Vampire Pig
Vampire Pigs must score in the Bacon range "99% Pure Bacon" to qualify. Mine took two or three days to show up. If it's been longer than that maybe post the date you passed the exam.
Would have been Saturday. I even took a screenshot but apparently deleted it in the meantime. How else would I know that 31/32 = 96.9%?

sfatula

Guru
Mine was Friday the 23rd.

joeschmuck

Old Man
I see some folks have a new badge of knowledge.

Constantin

Vampire Pig

Heracles

Wizard
Got my 100% but no badge still after 30 hours... Considering how basic the questions are and how easy it is to cheat, does it means that much anyway ?

Etorix

Wizard
As to the first point, the awarding appears to involve a manual process so you have to be more patient before the next batch of incumbants is processed.
As to the second point, I suppose that the answer lies in the question itself.