SOLVED Don't see my snapshots any more

Status
Not open for further replies.

FilmBuff5

Dabbler
Hi, everyone.

Earlier this month, I configured 2 Periodic Snapshot Tasks to take snapshots of my data throughout the week and these snapshots were visible under 'Snapshots'.

Yesterday, I used the 'Filter' option to list the snapshots for a specific date. Now however, when I click under 'Snapshots', it shows nothing. I made sure to clear all the filter options, but still nothing showing uder Snapshots.

But at the bottom of the screen, it says showing 1-10 of 19 snapshots so I think the tasks are running as they should.

D

dlavigne

Which build version (System -> Information)? Also, can you post a screenshot of what you're seeing?

FilmBuff5

Dabbler
Hi, dlavigne.

I'm on FreeNAS-11.0-U2

scr_101617a.jpg

The strange part about this is even if I do a manual snapshot, the item count goes up by one, but this screen is still emtpy.

Frustrating as heck!

Last edited:
D

dlavigne

Interesting. Does updating to U4 resolve the issue? If not, please create a bug report at bugs.freenas.org and post the issue number here.

FilmBuff5

Dabbler
I should be able to run the latest updates by this weekend...will update ticket then.

Thanks.

FilmBuff5

Dabbler
When I opened the GUI from a different machine, all the snapshots were visible. I updated my Firefox browser on the problem machine and that fixed my problem.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.