Docker apps can access but not read content of subfolders

Hello
So I'm trying to set up Plex on my 3 servers and I am simply unable to get the video libraries to work properly without having to add into ''extra app storage'' every single folder containing videos that I want Plex to see (spoiler alert, I have 200+ folders so I can't do that).

It did work without any issue for a few days and then out of nowhere, I wanted to watch something and saw that my libraries were no longer detected.
I thought that was a Plex bug at first but saw it happen with every single docker app on all 3 of my servers. None of the servers have been updated since the upgrade to bluefin.

Basically what I did:
added /mnt/Storage1 RAID-5/Data/Media to ''extra app storage'' with option "host passthrough" and set ACL to allow all apps to have access.

Previous behavior: I could access say, /mnt/Storage1 RAID-5/Data/Media/Videos/ToSort/20221121.mp4 (or anything inside /mnt/Storage1 RAID-5/Data/Media including subfolders and their content) without any issue whatsoever from any Docker app that I specified access to the folder /mnt/Storage1 RAID-5/Data/Media inside ''extra app storage''

Current behavior: I can access the folder /mnt/Storage1 RAID-5/Data/Media/Videos/ToSort, but the content of said folder is not visible (appears as empty) despite having the same settings. Note that any file that is in Media is visible, but as soon as I go in a subfolder it is not visible.

Only fix I know as of now: Adding /mnt/Storage1 RAID-5/Data/Media/Videos/ToSort inside of ''Extra app storage''
Problem as said previously is that I cannot do this as I have 200+ subfolders and subfolders inside subfolders.

How do I make that it just has the previous behavior of just being able to read subfolders and their contents ?

Also so far I've spent 3 hours testing ACL settings and nothing is working. I even tried adding full control to everyone with the same issue.
Oh and inside the app setting itself I have tried making Plex login as a user that has permissions to read/write/execute all folders within the entire disk array with once again, no success.

Last edited: