Considering doing a clean install - Plugins acting buggy do I want to save?

Status
Not open for further replies.

STREBLO

Patron
Since I did my upgrade to 9.10 and deleted and then remade all my jails, my plugins have been acting really weird. I've been getting plugins unable to start like sabnzbd, all sorts of strange errors on the console and things in the GUI taking forever to load.

I was thinking about doing a complete clean install in case the upgrade screwed something up. If I save my configuration is that everything I need to get my settings back to where they were? Or should I be noting what my configuration is?

Also, all my data should stay the same and I should just be able to remove my pool once I've done a reinstall right?

D

dlavigne

Before doing that, ensure that you're up-to-date with this week's SU as there were some fixes.

If you decide to reinstall, a copy of your config db is sufficient to get your settings back. Your pool is always separate from the OS.

STREBLO

Patron
Before doing that, ensure that you're up-to-date with this week's SU as there were some fixes.

If you decide to reinstall, a copy of your config db is sufficient to get your settings back. Your pool is always separate from the OS.
I'm up to date.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.