Can't open permission page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huug Brinkers

Dabbler
Hello all!

I try to run freenas and setup permissions on a simple machine, but i get some error if i try to open the page of the vollume to set the permissons.

FreeNAS 9.2.1.5 64 bit

Code:
Environment:

Software Version: FreeNAS-9.2.1.5-RELEASE-x64 (80c1d35)
Request Method: GET
Request URL: http://192.168.1.121/storage/mountpoint/permission/%2Fmnt%2FUSB1/

Traceback:
File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/core/handlers/base.py" in get_response
  107.                    response = middleware_method(request, callback, callback_args, callback_kwargs)
File "/usr/local/www/freenasUI/../freenasUI/freeadmin/middleware.py" in process_view
  158.        return login_required(view_func)(request, *view_args, **view_kwargs)
File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/contrib/auth/decorators.py" in _wrapped_view
  22.                return view_func(request, *args, **kwargs)
File "/usr/local/www/freenasUI/../freenasUI/storage/views.py" in mp_permission
  546.        form = forms.MountPointAccessForm(initial={'path': path})
File "/usr/local/www/freenasUI/../freenasUI/storage/forms.py" in __init__
  1663.        super(MountPointAccessForm, self).__init__(*args, **kwargs)
File "/usr/local/www/freenasUI/../freenasUI/common/forms.py" in __init__
  147.                field._reroll()
File "/usr/local/www/freenasUI/../freenasUI/freeadmin/forms.py" in _reroll
  158.            FLAGS_CACHE_WRITE_GROUP
File "/usr/local/www/freenasUI/../freenasUI/common/freenasusers.py" in __init__
  311.            self.__bsd_groups.append(FreeNAS_Group(obj['bsdgrp_group'], dflags=0))
File "/usr/local/www/freenasUI/../freenasUI/common/freenasusers.py" in __new__
  259.            obj = FreeNAS_Local_Group(group, **kwargs)
File "/usr/local/www/freenasUI/../freenasUI/common/freenasusers.py" in __init__
  206.            self.__get_group(group)
File "/usr/local/www/freenasUI/../freenasUI/common/freenasusers.py" in __get_group
  221.            objects = bsdGroups_objects(bsdgrp_group=group)
File "/usr/local/www/freenasUI/../freenasUI/common/freenasusers.py" in bsdGroups_objects
  172.    results = c.execute(sql)

Exception Type: OperationalError at /storage/mountpoint/permission/%2Fmnt%2FUSB1/
Exception Value: near "s": syntax error

Does someone know if this is a know bug or someting. I also got it in a virtual machine :(

I also get an error when i look at the video of the nas. It says:
"mDNS_Register_internal: ERROR!! Tried to register AuthRecord 0000000800C2FD60 freenas.local. (Addr) that's already in the list."

I hope someone can help me out!

D

dlavigne

Please create a bug report at bugs.freenas.org and post the issue number here.

D

dlavigne

You have to create an account first, validate the email it sends you, then login. Message me if you have any issues logging in or making a ticket.

Huug Brinkers

Dabbler
Issue #5128 has been updated by Jordan Hubbard.
  • Status changed from Unscreened to Cannot reproduce

Huug Brinkers

Dabbler
The problem starts when I setup a CIFS share and do a reboot. Afther that i can't acces the interface. When i reset to factory defaults everyting is working again. But when I create an CIFS share it stopped working again....

Huug Brinkers

Dabbler
It is just a old machine I have here. I am only waiting for my new mobo with ECC. I already have the rest of the components.

The hardware i have now in the old machine is:
Intel core 2 duo
MSI MS-7529 Ver:1.6
1 gb ram
no harddisk as storage but 4gb usb to test (ufs)
Bequiet L7-350W

But do you think the hardware cause this problem? maybe the onboard network card?

Huug Brinkers

Dabbler
I know, I know.... but that isn't the problem.

I already ordered 16gb ECC ram and all the stuff I need. But i am still waiting for my new mobo and want to install some plugins and play with the permissions.

Ericloewe

Server Wrangler
I know, I know.... but that isn't the problem.

I already ordered 16gb ECC ram and all the stuff I need. But i am still waiting for my new mobo and want to install some plugins and play with the permissions.

On the contrary, it is the problem. If the OS doesn't have enough RAM to work, it'll throw seemingly random errors.

cyberjock

Inactive Account
/facepalm

Huug Brinkers

Dabbler
I don't want to be annoying but I still have the first problem when I run a virtual machine with 12gb of ram….. So, that couldn't be the problem?

cyberjock

Inactive Account
I don't want to be annoying but I still have the first problem when I run a virtual machine with 12gb of ram….. So, that couldn't be the problem?

What? You said earlier today...

The hardware i have now in the old machine is:
Intel core 2 duo
MSI MS-7529 Ver:1.6
1 gb ram
no harddisk as storage but 4gb usb to test (ufs)
Bequiet L7-350W

You said you have 1GB of RAM. But now you have 12GB of RAM? But you said you were going to wait for 16GB of RAM to come in. So what is it and what do you really have? Because right now I don't even have a clue what your original problem is since you've thrown around 3 different quantities of RAM.

Huug Brinkers

Dabbler
First I was working with a old machine and facing 2 problems. Now iImade a virtual machine with more ram and still have the problemen that I can not open the permission page.

Status
Not open for further replies.