Anyone else notice plex no mounting stoagre on reboot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magnus33

Patron
Notice plex does not seem to automount its shared jails/storage on reboot anyone else seeing this?

cyberjock

Inactive Account
I haven't tried to use plex on 9.3. I'll have to try this when I get home. If you are sure this is a problem definitely put in a ticket... bugs.freenas.org.

Magnus33

Patron
Wanted to check and see if others noticed it.

I can see no other reason mounts shouldn't auto mount on reboots although i do remember this being a issue awhile back with spaces being in the mount names but thats not the case here.

cyberjock

Inactive Account
I'm testing it on a machine right now. So you created a plex plugin, added a mount point, and then when starting the jail you don't see the mountpoint? If this isn't correct can you provide a synopse of how you reproduce the problem so I can test it?

Thanks.

cyberjock

Inactive Account
I just created a mountpoint (checking the create folder setting) and it all worked as expected. So I guess I'll wait for you to post how you had a problem. ;)

Magnus33

Patron
Created the plex plugin and the mount points...up to this point everything works fine.

Now say you reboot for a update those mount point wont auto mount.

You need to go back into jails/plex server/storage and recheck the ( mounted? ) option for each storage point .

Magnus33

Patron
Certainly not a major issue but a annoying one and on a fresh install of the current build i can't see why it not mounting the shares on a reboot.

Of course i could be missing something stupid ;)

Scareh

Contributor
i had the same issue, thought it was somehow something i did wrong though but yeah happened with the latest update of plex

Magnus33

Patron
Ok i created a bug report since it seems to be affecting more then just me.

Magnus33

Patron
Likely a glitch in the jail since it seems to randomly remember some then forget them on the next reboot.

Status
Not open for further replies.