WTD: half height bracket for Chelsio t520-cr

Status
Not open for further replies.

wtfR6a

Explorer
curses to my poor packing and storing skills, Ive mislaid my half height dual port Chelsio t520 bracket .
Chelsio will only sell in minimum order quality of 30 so wonder if anyone has one they would part with for some $?

wtfR6a

Explorer

tried that already.....

chelsio.png

depasseg

FreeNAS Replicant
You can try Chelsio support. They shipped me one free a couple years ago, but I heard they made someone pay for it last year.

wtfR6a

Explorer
I tried support hoping they would be able to help - wasn't looking for a freebie and happy to pay for one plus shipping but they only offered them for sale at $7.50 each in a minimum order quantity of 30....I could buy another card for $225! Looks like I'm going to have to fall back to an intel x520 for the time being.

Mirfster

Doesn't know what he's talking about

Mirfster

Doesn't know what he's talking about
Got a few low profile brackets, one on the left is the Qlogic 10Gb NIC and the other two are for different cards. While the other two not 10Gb cards might be worth having in the event that the screw mount holes vary. Besides nothing a Dremel can't fix. ;)

I don't use low profile stuff, so these were extras just laying around. Glad to send you all three for free since they are not doing anything here but collecting dust.

Here are some pics: https://www.dropbox.com/sc/w59ax355l8joxqw/AAD1aIa-RBR4sODYa5sVXtOja

wtfR6a

Explorer
you have PM :)

Status
Not open for further replies.