Wordpress problem on Truenas Scale

Hi all.

I have installed truecharts wordpress on truenas scale. I'm having problem to set wp_home and wp_siteurl parameters. Is it possible to set them by environment variables somehow?
I have tried to enter the shell and install vim through "apt-get update. apt-get install vim" but that doesnt work so I dont know how to change wp-config.php directly.

apt_get.jpg

Arwen

MVP
Their is another text editor you can use nano. A bit simplistic but usable.

TrueNAS SCALE is an appliance like OS based on Linux, not a general purpose Linux OS. Installing software in it generally won't work well or at all. See;

That said, I don't know how TrueCharts or WordPress on TrueCharts works.

Yes, I know. But usually its possible to change environmental parameters for an app in the edit screen or the more advance method of entering the containers directly and change settings in them through the shell and after installing an editor. However, its not posible in the wordpress container as far as I can see. Nano isnt available either as an editor in the application shell-

danb35

Hall of Famer
TrueCharts have their own support channels, and don't support their apps here. Suggest you check with them; see truecharts.org for more.