Official Wordpress on Scale behind Official Nginx reverse proxy

caitken

Dabbler
Hi - interested to hear from anyone that has successfully installed the offciial Wordpress app behind the official Nginx on TrueNAS Scale all sitting behind Cloudflare. I currently have Wp installed and running and can access it via <TNS ip adress>:30040. However I cannot access it from Nginx www<registered domain> even though Nginix is forwarding to the correct ip address, and SSL certificate is valid. Looks to me like it goes into a busy loop and then the site times out when I try to access it from the domain name.

I have several other apps running sucessfully under the same set up - so suspect its something I'm missing specific to Wp. Wp is also complaining that REST API Endpoint times out, and could not complete a loopback request.

Any suggestions of things to try / guidance would be most welcome.

Hi - interested to hear from anyone that has successfully installed the offciial Wordpress app behind the official Nginx on TrueNAS Scale all sitting behind Cloudflare. I currently have Wp installed and running and can access it via <TNS ip adress>:30040. However I cannot access it from Nginx www<registered domain> even though Nginix is forwarding to the correct ip address, and SSL certificate is valid. Looks to me like it goes into a busy loop and then the site times out when I try to access it from the domain name.

I have several other apps running sucessfully under the same set up - so suspect its something I'm missing specific to Wp. Wp is also complaining that REST API Endpoint times out, and could not complete a loopback request.

Any suggestions of things to try / guidance would be most welcome.
Off topic question, have you managed to change max upload size somehow for your wordpress app?