Where is the ISO file?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supercookie

Dabbler
I downloaded FreeNAS 11 from here and I got the zipped up folder. I am trying to find the .iso file so I can use windows 7 bootable disk tool. Am i doing something wrong?

Last edited by a moderator:

Redcoat

MVP
I just tried that link and was offered the .iso. May I suggest you try again and report the url you connect to and the filename you get if it isn't the iso.

Supercookie

Dabbler
I just tried that link and was offered the .iso. May I suggest you try again and report the url you connect to and the filename you get if it isn't the iso.
when i choose that file (its a zipped folder) the tool says its not an iso

danb35

Hall of Famer
when i choose that file
What file? The link you provided doesn't download a file; it takes you to the page where you can download the file. If you click the Download button on that page, it will download the ISO, not a .zip file--the link goes here.

Redcoat

MVP
Yep, I just downloaded it and I have FreeNAS-11.1-RELEASE.iso and W10 treats it as such.

Supercookie

Dabbler
What file? The link you provided doesn't download a file; it takes you to the page where you can download the file. If you click the Download button on that page, it will download the ISO, not a .zip file--the link goes here.
nvm I figured it out. my bootable usb tool was acting up. I got a different one and it is currently installing sorry for the confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.