SOLVED What is the correct version for IOCAGE upgrade?

NASbox

Guru
I am trying to upgrade my jails/plugins after upgrading from FreeNAS-11.3-U5 to TrueNAS-12.0-U5.

My syncthing plug-in jail is running 11.2-RELEASE-p15. I want to use the latest stable version that will run on TrueNAS-12.0-U5.

Should I be using:
Code:
iocage upgrade -r 12.2-RELEASE syncthing
-- or --
iocage upgrade -r 13.0-RELEASE syncthing

The output of iocage fetch is:
Code:
[0] 11.2-RELEASE
[1] 11.3-RELEASE
[2] 11.4-RELEASE
[3] 12.0-RELEASE
[4] 12.1-RELEASE
[5] 12.2-RELEASE
[6] 13.0-RELEASE

After completing the iocage upgrade should I be doing another update from the Jails menu or pkg update && pkg upgrade from inside the jail?

Any input/suggestions are much appreciated.

Jailer

Not strong, but bad
Your jails can't run a newer kernel version than the host. If you upgrade your jail to FreeBSD 13 they won't run.

After completing the iocage upgrade should I be doing another update from the Jails menu or pkg update && pkg upgrade from inside the jail?
Run pkg upgrade after upgrading the jails to bring the packages all up to date. That's for a standard jail anyway, I'm not sure if that will work for plugins.

sretalla