Webgui Dead/ wrong IP?

purduephotog

Explorer
I'm running HA/TrueNas. Still having issues with one box, but the other one (.17) has been working great for 1 week.

Today I remoted in and tried to access the webgui for .17. It did not respond. The pings to .17 were still good, as well as the .15/.16 members (those are the nodes for .17).

In .16, I saw that the IP was set to 0.0.0.0, and stupidly changed it to .17. (Un)Expectedly, I now broke the .16 webGUI.

1) How to reset back to 0.0.0.0
2) Why would the webgui stop working on .17
3) How to restart the webservices.

Previous threads seemed to indicate the log files would get filled up, which would crash the webserver- but this was from 4 years ago.

I will attempt to go back into the system in a couple of hours. It's remote.

(I believe it's in the SQL table, system.settings , which I might have to edit under sqlite)

Last edited:

purduephotog

Explorer
If you haven't already, please create a support ticket at https://support.ixsystems.com/ or call the number listed at that page.

Edit: Done. Please accept my apology for being short. Any work is in different timezones with different work schedules.

Mate, I'm practically living with support.

I have to schedule with 3 different timezones. If this is an easy fix, I'm doing it. If it isn't, it's just as broke as it was before.

Last edited: