SOLVED wbinfo -r returns error code was NT_STATUS_NO_SUCH_DOMAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abel408

Dabbler
Hello everyone. I have 2 freenas servers connected to my AD server. They have been working fine, but all the sudden 1 of them cannot connect to my AD server anymore. It seems that the settings on the CIFS gui are getting confused with the settings on the Active Directory GUI.

My smb4.conf files look different on each server. The one the is not working does not list any realm and is labeled as a standalone for server role. How can I get my realm address in the smb4.conf file? The realm seems to be correct on the GUI in the Active Directory settings. I also check Settings -> General and Active Directory is correctly set there as well. Very weird problem...

Thanks,
Chris

EDIT:

Time was off on the server. As soon as I fixed the NTP servers, things seemed to get better. This is solved, but I'm not sure how to edit my post to reflect it.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-07-09 at 12.47.15 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-07-09 at 12.47.15 PM.png
    20.4 KB · Views: 307

cyberjock

Inactive Account
Well, you are running an alpha version of the OS. Those are completely unsupported and my advice would be to stick to supported versions unless you are capable of doing your own debugging.

Abel408

Dabbler
The Alpha version I am running only has one fix made to the release that I needed. Thanks for your help though.

Status
Not open for further replies.