VNET Failure when migrating jails using iocage export, iocage import (jexec: execvp: ifconfig: No such file or directory)

KenwoodFox

Explorer
Using this video as a guide https://youtu.be/iy1TIrMtgYs
I attempted to migrate my jails from my pool SafeVolume (old pool) to another pool on the same host, ArchiveVolume (new pool)
I was able to stop all the functioning jails and use iocage export to package them up
I then selected ArchiveVolume as my active jails pool and copied the packaged jails into iocage/images/
once done, I used iocage import <archive jail name> and they appeared in the GUI.
But upon starting them I get a VNET error,
I used diff to determine differences between the original and the copy, and I didn't find anything out of the ordinary (changed cache files and whatnot)

I'm looking for diagnostics tools, I tried /var/log/iocage.log and it was not at all helpful, in fact, it seems to only contain whatever prints to console exactly.
New jails made on ArchiveVolume work, but it would be a big task to re-make all of my jails.

Thank you so much for looking into this with me :) id love to get questions and try to work this out, I know its not really FreeNAS standard and i appreciate the help!

Im using FreeNAS 11.3-U2.1 and iocage Version 1.2

KenwoodFox

Explorer
Not sure if you ever fixed this or even if you are the guy that asked the question in the link below but here is how I fixed my issues.

how-to-move-iocage-jails-from-one-zfs-pool-to-another

One other thing to be aware of is that you may need to do an iocage fetch to download the correct version of freebsd files.
I was able to thankfully repair it, the issue is that fstab does not change when using iocage export and iocage import. Thus root is not mounted, this error is actually not descriptive of the problem at all :c