VM Not Starting

Presh22

Dabbler
Hi there im new to freenas , i created a VM and it was refusing to start , i directed it to an incorrect share , n that is why the VM was not starting , after i corrected this the vm started and did not let me connect , after that vm did not start again. created other vms all not starting , PLEASE HELP !!!
Also not sure if this might be helpful it only allows me to assign the VM only 1 CPU not more

Build FreeNAS-11.1-U7
Platform Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5520 @ 2.27GHz
Memory 81872MB

im not adverting or anything but full specs and View of my system can be seen on my YouTube video
https://youtu.be/g1hD8wNG2Qo

SweetAndLow

Sweet'NASty
Pretty sure you need a E56xx cpu. Your CPU does not support the unrestricted guest. It does support EPT though, that is only half the requirements thought. I think with that CPU if you set the vCPU for your vm to 1 it might work.

Presh22

Dabbler
The V CPU is set to 1 and it still refuses to start
you have seen my system from the video any suggestions if i should re configure hardware or anything ?

Pretty sure you need a E56xx cpu. Your CPU does not support the unrestricted guest. It does support EPT though, that is only half the requirements thought. I think with that CPU if you set the vCPU for your vm to 1 it might work.

Presh22

Dabbler
At this point im honestly desperate , when i installed the first time it worked fine , but as soon as i switched the camera on ive been getting millions of problems , in the beginning the drives weren't allowing me to attached them giving me a middleware error , installed had some sharing issues and now the vms arnt starting , and this morning i got an error about" The boot volume state is ONLINE: One or more devices has experienced an unrecoverable error. An attempt was made to correct the error. Applications are unaffected. "

Someome please assist me in getting this device working Please

SweetAndLow

Sweet'NASty
At this point im honestly desperate , when i installed the first time it worked fine , but as soon as i switched the camera on I've been getting millions of problems , in the beginning the drives weren't allowing me to attached them giving me a middleware error , installed had some sharing issues and now the vms arnt starting , and this morning i got an error about" The boot volume state is ONLINE: One or more devices has experienced an unrecoverable error. An attempt was made to correct the error. Applications are unaffected. "

Someome please assist me in getting this device working Please
It's because you are literally doing everthing wrong. Have you read the hardware guide or the manual?

Presh22

Dabbler
Nope because I'm a person that dives in head first then deals with problems after, but thanks for your help.

But I've given the hardware manual a read and this cannot work correctly and I cannot remove the raid card because I am using SAS drives and your cannot connect sas drives directly to a motherboard it requires a backplane.

So my only other option is to make use of windows server.

But before I make the change do u have any suggestions that might help this build work?

I am truly grateful for your assistance and advice

SweetAndLow

Sweet'NASty
Nope because I'm a person that dives in head first then deals with problems after, but thanks for your help.

But I've given the hardware manual a read and this cannot work correctly and I cannot remove the raid card because I am using SAS drives and your cannot connect sas drives directly to a motherboard it requires a backplane.

So my only other option is to make use of windows server.

But before I make the change do u have any suggestions that might help this build work?

I am truly grateful for your assistance and advice
Naw you can just do it yourself. I gave you everything you need.