Users Cant connect

jaredpmoser

Dabbler
So I had to rebuild my entire NAS I was able to copy my media files over to a new drive. I have installed plex in a new jail this is pretty clean install. With this new version I set up allow access from outside my network. This has a green lock next to my server name and a green checkmark in remote access. I have also shared new server wtih all users connected to my account and removed old servers. However when I try to log in and select media server status. I see the new single server with a green lock next to it. I can highlight it but when I click , it does nothing. I can connect locally threw web gui and ip but not threw applications such as roku and or xbox so on. I dont know when changed I also attempted to port forward with no avail.

nojohnny101

Wizard
Have you tried posting on the Plex forums? This issue seems specific to plex not Freenas.

SweetAndLow

Sweet'NASty
You have setup a new Plex server and Plex or probably still trying to use the old one. Search the Plex forums for an answer. This happens to me and I usually just wait a couple hours and it fixed itself if that's your problem.