SOLVED Unable to Install Windows 10 VMs on TrueNAS SCALE

TrueNAS Scale bare-metal machine:
ASRock Rack x470 mobo
3700x cpu
32 GB ECC Memory
TrueNAS SCALE 23.10.1.3 (and all preceding Bluefin releases)

Bit of a copy from my post in the subReddit but looking for any help that can be provided, I'm at my wits end here. I am trying to install a 64 bit Windows 10 VM on my TrueNAS Scale 23.10.1.3 and seemingly no combination of settings when creating the VM will allow the installation ISO to boot, the VM just sits at the UEFI Shell (selecting Legacy BIOS from the VM creation window just results in a CDROM error 0008 that I cannot find an explanation for). Typing "exit" at the shell just puts me into the virtual BIOS menu and nothing I do will get it to boot the ISO.

The issue is the same trying various 64 bit Linux distros as well (RancherOS, Lubuntu, etc). The only success I have had is trying to install a 32 bit version of Windows 10 combined with using the Legacy BIOS option, as well as randomly a 64 bit version of Windows Server 2019 using the UEFI option.

I have tried 64 bit Windows 10 20H2 and 22H2 ISOs, both created with the Windows Media Creation Tool, uploaded as installation media, or stored on the TrueNAS machine itself before VM creation.

Manually selecting the CDROM from the UEFI boot menu results in the screen flashing for a 10th of a second, then nothing. If I do that with a Windows Server 2019 ISO it does get me into the installer, but no luck at all with 64 bit Windows 10.

Any help is appreciated.

Whelp, I have no idea why it magically worked this time, but using a different computer and a fresh download of the Microsoft Media Creation Tool I created another Windows 10 ISO that booted and installed from the UEFI without issues.