Unable to install plugin EFAULT Exception: URLError

Bogartz

Dabbler
So my frustration level has peaked and I'm needing some help figuring this out. I'm trying to install plugins (i.e. Plex, couchpotato, transmission, etc) and continue to get [EFAULT] Exception: URLError, couchpotato destroyed.......yada yada. I have a few guides that I was using and have been following them to a T and still get the same error. From CLI I've reset to defaults, rebooted, used legacy UI to follow along with the guides (the guides I'm using use legacy UI), but it seems there is something that is missing. I've left all network stuff alone utilizing defaults and I'm at my wits end.

I've also searched and found that a few people have had the same issue and I've gone through some of what they did to fix there's, or not, and still run into the same problem. I've also deleted the iocage dataset which was done by someone else which fixed their issue, but it did not work for me.

TIA

Gigabyte B450 AORUS M
Ryzen 2400G
Corsair Vengeance 16G

Attachments

• Plugin install error.JPG
    Plugin install error.JPG
    13.7 KB · Views: 346
Last edited:

SparxWuff

Cadet
I also am experiencing issues with installing plugins.

If I set an IPv4 address during the setup; I can get Plex to install and run, but it errors with a HTTP 401 on 127.0.0.1 when trying to scrub files for meta-data (according to plex's logs)

D

dlavigne

If either of you create a report at bugs.freenas.org, please post the issue number here.