[EFAULT] Exception: URLError: occured, destroyed plex.

Hey everyone i'm new to Freenas and have run into my first problem i am stumped. I pop to plugins, available which creates a iocage on one of my pools and then try to install plex and it goes through the motion of download, install etc and reaches 75% then fails with the following message

[EFAULT] Exception: URLError: occured, destroyed plex.

I tried installing transmission with the same outcome and it seems all the plug ins do the same and have no idea how to resolve it. Any ideas or help would be greatful.

I am running FreeNAS-11.2-RELEASE-U1

Thanks in advance

D

dlavigne

Paste the contents of /var/log/messages around the time of the failure. Some networking issue is preventing the installation from finishing.

How would i go about showing the contents of /var/log/messages as i tried CD /var/log/messages on shell and it says not a directory

shell.png

Jailer

Not strong, but bad
Realtek strikes again.

I have found googling the problem that there is a problem with the on board Realtek ethernet is this the case and if so obviously the solution would be to get a dedicated ethernet card but what would be the best solution for a home storage, streaming media solution??

gt2416

Patron
Intel cards are great, the Intel Pro/1000 come in single dual and quad port configs. I spent $25 for a quad port one off ebay.