TrueNAS SCALE 23.10.1.1 has been released!

eturgeon

Super Moderator
iXsystems
We are pleased to release TrueNAS SCALE 23.10.1.1!

This is a small hotpatch with fixes for web interface issues discovered after the 23.10.1 release. The full 23.10.2 maintenance release is anticipated later in February.

Changes:
  • Fix non-physical interface (Link Aggregation, VLAN, Bridge) link address writing into the database when it is updated (NAS-125932).
  • Fix network interface speed reporting (NAS-125832).
  • Fix disk temperature reporting (NAS-125841).
See the Release Notes for more details.

Changelog: https://www.truenas.com/docs/scale/23.10/gettingstarted/scalereleasenotes/#231011-changelog
Download: https://www.truenas.com/download-truenas-scale
Documentation: https://www.truenas.com/docs/scale/23.10/

Thanks for using TrueNAS SCALE! As always, we appreciate your feedback!

molay

Dabbler
Finally!:smile:
I just updated the system, and sure enough the network interface speed is displayed normally.

sretalla

Powered by Neutrality
Although I note that the "fix" for the bridge problem seems not to be effective on my system.

After boot following the update, still no apps service running, needed to toggle the GPU support option to kick it.

I see the advice in https://ixsystems.atlassian.net/browse/NAS-125932 is to re-create the bridge interface... not sure why that can't be done based on the config already in place.

Even after doing that, still no good.

Disappointing.

Maybe I need to remove all interfaces, reboot, then add them back... really a crap option with my headless but no IPMI setup for my 2 scale boxes... still disappointing it's needed.

And even with much effort to get that done, still no... VERY disappointing.

Last edited:

nolant1998

Cadet
Sadly still no disk temperatures show in my reporting, interested to hear if others continue to have this issue or if its an isolated problem on my end.

LarsR

Guru
Nope my reporting also doesn't show disk temperatures... haven't checked in a while so i wasn't really aware they don't show.

ABain

Bug Conductor
iXsystems
Although I note that the "fix" for the bridge problem seems not to be effective on my system.

After boot following the update, still no apps service running, needed to toggle the GPU support option to kick it.

I see the advice in https://ixsystems.atlassian.net/browse/NAS-125932 is to re-create the bridge interface... not sure why that can't be done based on the config already in place.

Even after doing that, still no good.

Disappointing.

Maybe I need to remove all interfaces, reboot, then add them back... really a crap option with my headless but no IPMI setup for my 2 scale boxes... still disappointing it's needed.

And even with much effort to get that done, still no... VERY disappointing.
Please could you raise a new bug with a debug in the private upload, we are unable to reproduce this problem on 23.10.1.1 and need more information.

sretalla