Truecommand for production use warning

pakpoom

Cadet
Hi,

My company just assign me to evaluate NAS solution and I am OK with the Truenas scale and also explore to setup truenas 3 node cluster using Truecommand. I have received the warning for production use like in the attach image. I'm so frustrate that If after evaluation of truecommand and pay for support, can I be sure that truecommand will running for production?

and If I pay for license will this warning is not appear or It is true that should not use for production.

BTW sorry for my english hope you guy understand.

Attachments

• thumbnail_warning.png
    thumbnail_warning.png
    84.5 KB · Views: 42

pakpoom

Cadet
Hi,

In order to do scale out (adding more nodes) without using cluster management like Truecommand what should we need to do. We need to scale out our storage due to we have more archive footage everyday

Ericloewe

Server Wrangler
You don't, with or without TrueCommand, beyond having multiple independent servers. Since Gluster was unceremoniously abandoned upstream, the field had gotten even more annoyingly empty of credible solutions that are maintainable without a dedicated team.

iXChris

Solutions
iXsystems
We are working on some stuff internally that could provide some options, but too early to announce specifics of the feature.

Stux

MVP
Hi,

In order to do scale out (adding more nodes) without using cluster management like Truecommand what should we need to do. We need to scale out our storage due to we have more archive footage everyday

Current solution is to scale up.

Ie add more disk shelves.

Davvo

MVP