Transmission Works until system reboot

Status
Not open for further replies.

sentein

Cadet
I have had my FreeNAS up for almost 2 months. I am working on understanding linux along with this little project.

About 3 weeks ago i restarted my server for the first time. Couch Potato, Sick Beard, Transmission and plex were all installed and working properly before shutdown. After everything was fully rebooted i logged into the Web GUI and found only Plex was still operational. Figuring auto start was not applied i tried to start it using the Web GUI interface under plugins. Each plugin acted like it wanted to initiate but would not show the plugin turned on. All jails are running.

I deleted Couch Potato, Sick Beard and Transmission. I loaded Transmission again and worked again right off the bat. From then till now Transmission has been working properly and without issue. I had to reboot the FreeNAS again tonight while attempting an Openvpn Plugin install. After reboot Transmission has quit working again in the exact same way.

Is there some setting i am missing? I am not getting the VPN plugin figured out but i do not want to install anything into Transmission if it is going to fail and need reinstalled every time i do anything. I do not know how to do a bug report or i would gladly attach one.

FreeNAS-9.2.1.9-RELEASE-x64 (2bbba09)

sentein

Cadet
Error: umount: /mnt/Server/PluginJails/transmission_1/tmp: not a file system root directory

This is the error registered while trying to update the plugin. Not sure if this has anything to do with the problem at hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.